Fix QuickBooks Error 1402
There are so many errors codes and issues in the QuickBooks software that can hinder your work flow. QuickBooks Error 1402 is one such error that occurs while trying to use QuickBooks Payroll application in Microsoft or MAC operating system. The following error message pops on your screen when you get thus error:
Error 1402: Could not open key [x].
Are you roaming around the internet to resolve the error code 1402 on your own? Well, this is the place where you can get proper guidance to resolve such errors. If you want an instant support for your issue then dial the toll-free QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error 1402
- QuickBooks Company files gets corrupted
- Windows registry malfunctions
- Damaged installation files of QuickBooks
- Improper or inappropriate installation of QuickBooks Desktop.
- Excessive start-up entries of programs and applications
- System hardware malfunctioning
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 1402?
Steps to resolve QuickBooks Error 1402 are as given below:
Solution 1: Use QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Download and install the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool in your system
- Run the QuickBooks Installation Diagnostic Tool once the installation
- The tool will scan and troubleshoot the identified issues automatically.
- Restart your system once the process finishes.
Solution 2: Change Windows User Account Control (UAC)
For Windows 8 Users:
- Go to the Local Users and Account Manage
- Select the user that you want to open. Provide the admin credentials if required
- Go to the Properties window and double click on Admin Account
- If the Account Is Disabled is checked. You need to uncheck it.
- Restart your system and log in to windows with administrator rights.
- Now try to install the QuickBooks program again.
For Windows 7 Users
- Open the Control Panel and navigate to the User Account Control
- Tap on the Manage Another Account option
- Click on Create a New Account and enter the required details
- Click on Create Account
- Now, Restart your system
- Now login to your system using the newly created user account.
- Try to install QuickBooks again.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Installation Error
Follow the above-mentioned steps will allow you to resolve the error code 1402 in QuickBooks. However, if the error is still occurring then need to get in touch with the technical support team of Intuit by dialing their toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1888-382-9112. The moment you call them you will be directly connected with the highly skilled QuickBooks ProAdvisors who will help you in resolving your issues.
Submit your review