What Is QuickBooks Error C=1327?
QuickBooks Error C=1327 is an installation error that occurs during the process of installation of the QuickBooks software. The error can occur just after inserting the installation disk and start the installation process. The following error message pops up when you get the error code:
“The drive [drive letter] is invalid. OR Invalid drive [drive letter]”
The error can also occur if you are using an external USB device and it was disconnected in between process. The process can be restarting by reconnecting it. If the error still persists then you need to resolve it as soon as possible because this error won’t let you install the QuickBooks and all its related applications.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error 1327
- The external USB drive was either disconnected from the system or it is xorrupted.
- Corrupted Microsoft .NET Framework
- Corrupted Windows registry
- Some internal errors in Windows operating system
- Security software is not allowing the installation to begin
How to Resolve the QuickBooks Error Code 1327?
Solution 1: Reinstall and Repair the Microsoft .NET Framework
- Open the Control Panel
- Then click on Turn Windows features on or off.
- Enter the admin username and password if asked.
- Locate MS .NET Framework 3.5.1 and uncheck the box
- Click on OK and then restart your system.
Solution 2: Run The Registry Editor
- Open the run command by pressing the Windows + R keys
- In the search box, type cmd and hit enter.
- A black window will appear on your screen. Type regedit and press the Enter
- Navigate to the folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders.
- Find the key related to the error code C=1327 in the registry editor
- Change the incorrect drive names to C:\
- Save the backup key in your desired location and install the key.
- Now restart your system
The above-mentioned step will help you in resolving the error code C=1327 in QuickBooks manually. However, if the error still persists then you can try to install QuickBooks on a different system using the same Disk or USB device. If the error still occurs then the installation file is damaged. But if you are able to install it then you need to get in touch with the experts to resolve your issues. The solveaccountingerror.com is an organization which is able to resolve all your issues in no time. You just need to dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number 1888-382-9112 and you will be connected to the Intuit Certified ProAdvisors to resolve your issues.
Submit your review